Sign in to follow this  
Bimsi

Supporter Topic (By Bimsi) :)

6 posts in this topic

Hello Exitus 🙂

- Im 15 years old im turning 16. next month the 31. Oktober 

- My steam name real name is Simon (ig Bimsi) 

-My URL https://steamcommunity.com/id/BimsiHD/

I wanna be Supporter because i think its deserved i have been playd on the server for a loong time

i do know many of the admins and supporters i know pretty much all the rules in and out im a fair person and i use my mic everytime to have a nice speak.

sometimes i just have the problem with someone mic spamming or something and its apears that no admin is on to do something, then i wanna make a change to help the server :).

i can play everyday i speak English Danish Deutch and Swedish then im all set up to help peps 🙂

Have a nice day and keep up the good work with the server bye :).

Edited by Bimsi

First of all, Welcome to the eXitus Forums,

Thanx for reaching us to apply as supporter, the minimum age is 16 years old and I know you're turning 16 next month so it's ok.

I saw you loads of times on the server playing mostly AWP noscope.

I will let Tobi give the final answer as he's the manager, it might take some time to decide and remember that if you're accepted, you have one month probation which means that if the teams decide that you didn't fit the rules and the requirements, you can still be out of the team.

Anyway, good luck and have fun playing on all eXitus Servers !🙂

• Like 2

Hey Bimsi,

thank you for your application. I wanna know more about you. Could you answer me the following questions?

• What are your hobbies?
  • Do you have any experience as a Supporter/other Ranks

• What are your hobbies?   
  • - I like Fitness.
  • - I do not have that kinda hobbies, but im on a E-sport School and a team im where im playing and learning much 🙂 
  • Do you have any experience as a Supporter/other Ranks 
  • - Yes i do have experience as a Supporter i had my own server once with 10+ Players all time