Sign in to follow this  
Charel

Application as Supporter

2 posts in this topic

Charel                                                                                                                                                                  07.12.2018

My application as Supporter

About me :

·       My name is Charel and I live in Luxembourg. I am sixteen years old and I am a student in a 3eme Classique section G. I speak 4 languages: German (fluently), French (almost fluently), English (almost fluently) and Luxembourgish (native language). I am playing a lot of CSGO, mostly on Bhop/Awp servers.                      I do a lot of sport but at the same time I must learn for school.

·         My IG name is also Charel and I play CSGO since 469hours. I mostly play on the Exitus-gaming server because of the nice people and there is always someone to talk to.

My experience as Supporter:

·         I started playing Pc-games when I was 9 years old. When I found a good server, I always invested a lot of time in this server. With 14 years I first became supporter on a MC-server. I am a very patient human and I endure many provocations, but when the water is overflowing, I am consistently! In this case I mute this person.

Why I want to become Supporter?

·         I want to combine my strengths with my motivation to applicate as supporter on the server: On the one hand I speak 4 languages and I am always courteous and helpful. I play a lot on the server and I also made a lot of friendships. On the other hand I am an active player on the exitus server!

My data:

1.      Steam profil: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281623648/

2.      Teamspeak: Yes

3.      Discord: yes

Conclusion:

I have already spoken with a few Team members (Blackshadow,Virus) and they said it is worth a try. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you find my application interesting, I would be happy if you would invite me to discord or teamspeak to get to know me. You can contact me via my steam profile or ingame.

Charel

Hey Charel,

thanks for your application!

Im sorry to tell you, that we currently dont see you fitting in our Team.

I hope we wont lose you as an active member of our community.

Greetings Tobi